Hy guys!

WARNING

DON'T COPY all of the contents of mine, i HATE a copycat. But if y still wanna be a thief, dare to face ur own sin muthafuckas.

Selasa, 26 Juni 2012

Your Thoughts and My Suffering

Guys, if you have free time, I guess you don't mind to read this post,
It's all about mine, what I'm thinking this morning..

What I am. . .


It feels like a sudden death for me
Kills me, slowly, intense, pathetically I'm dying
Still alive but being in a coma

I can't force..anyone to be someone they don't wanna be
I can't force..anyone to be someone they even can't be
I can't force..anyone to feel my suffering at all

Sucks, isn't it? Maybe you agree with me
But I'm wondering, how could you know what inside of me?
I'm wondering, right now, is there anyone who can understand it?
I'm wondering, are you sure about your thoughts and feeling are same with my suffering?

I just can't lying here..waiting a miracle like a pieces of shit
I can't lying here..pretending nothing happens and sleep peacefully, either
But, is there anything could I do?
Is there anything better than waiting, wondering and asking like that?
Answering it by myself won't help,
I can't help myself if I'm the one who needs help
But who cares?! Since long time ago I forgot what I've to do for my ownself
Satisfying ourself, sounds egoistic, right?
I don't want to be an egoistic person... I don't want being someone who looks so..cruel for me
Even if, I'm the cruelest person for myself

If that case, no angel comes, the evil wants
Since then, the evil itself is me.. No one will come to save me,
to kill and hurt me, either
Are you sure, you rly know what my sorrow is?

Created by NRM/Ara/Yuu-san
Sincerely,
Yuu-san

1 komentar:

  1. i not really know when or where, but someday at someplace there is a someone that will understand your suffer and your fear, and save you from this madness.

    BalasHapus

Ramalan